YOUR FINANCIAL WELLNESS USER AGREEMENT
1. Your Financial Wellness Pty Ltd (YFW or We) has created a platform, which may be provided by a third party, to enhance the financial wellness of its users. The users will enter personal and financial information into the platform and in return obtain a financial snapshot report and access to personal finance guides and information (the “Services).
2. To have access to the Services, you must register and maintain an active user account (“Account”). Upon clicking “Join Now”, “Sign Up”, tick a box, or similar, you confirm that you have read, and agree to comply with this User Agreement and other Agreements that are all on our website (collectively referred to as the “Agreement”).
3. If you are not agreeable to the Agreement, do NOT click “Join Now” (or similar), do NOT create an Account, and do not access or otherwise use any of our Services.
4. You must be at least 18 years of age to obtain an Account. Account registration requires you to submit to YFW certain personal information, such as your name, address, mobile phone number and age. It is your responsibility to maintain accurate, complete, and up-to-date information in your Account. Your failure to do this may result in your inability to access and use the Services. This may also result in YFW terminating your Account.
5. You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your Account. You agree to maintain the security and secrecy of your Account username and password at all times. You may only possess one Account at any given time. Should you suspect that any unauthorised party may be using your Account or you suspect any other breach of security, you must contact YFW immediately.
6. We may immediately terminate your Account or any Services if you are in breach of any terms of the Agreement.
7. You acknowledge that all the intellectual property rights of the Services belong to YFW. You do not have, any right, title or interest in the trademarks of YFW and you are not able to use or refer to the logos, trademarks or intellectual property of YFW or YFW’s affiliates.
8. You understand that trademarks, logos or trade names of third parties used on or in connection with the Platform, are used for identification purposes only and may be the property of their respective owners.
9. You agree that YFW will be using our websites, mobile apps, and email to provide you with important notices.
10. We may change, suspend or end any Services, or change and modify prices prospectively in our discretion.
12. You are responsible for deciding if you want to access or use third party apps or sites that link from our Services. Third party apps and sites have their own legal terms and privacy policies, and you may be giving others permission to use your information in ways We would not. Except to the limited extent it may be required by applicable law, YFW is not responsible for these other sites and apps and you should use these at your own risk.
13. The access and use of the Services are limited, non-transferable and allows for the sole use of the Services by you for the purposes of YFW providing the Services.
14. You will not use the Services in connection with any commercial endeavours except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by the management of YFW.
15. You will not use the Services or Website for any illegal and/or unauthorised use which includes collecting email addresses of Users by electronic or other means for any purposes whatsoever.
16. TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED UNDER LAW, YFW DISCLAIM ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS AND DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICES WILL FUNCTION WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR ERRORS, AND PROVIDE THE SERVICES (INCLUDING CONTENT AND INFORMATION) ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS.
17. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER LAW, YFW SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR OTHERS FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS OF DATA, OPPORTUNITIES, REPUTATION, PROFITS OR REVENUES, RELATED TO THE SERVICES.
18. You may close your Account and thus terminate your Agreement with us at any time. On termination, you lose the right to access or use the Services. Any amounts owed by either party prior to termination remain owed after termination.